Laptop for Graphic Designers as a career option has seen a boom in the last few years. Graphic designing is topping the charts as an alternative career option because this offers students to be more creative and earns a handsome remuneration. Students can also opt to be freelancers and work at their convenience by sitting 19at home. However, it would help if you had high-end equipment with top-notch graphic cards and RAMs to pursue a career in graphic design.
Here is a list of the five best laptops you can look for if you begin your graphic design career. For more details about graphic designer courses, you must read Myassignmenthelp.com reviews.
Apple MacBook Pro 14 inch
Apple has always been a darling among editing and designing professionals. They have outdone themselves with their latest offering, the mighty MacBook Pro. This laptop packs a powerful CPU with a crystal-clear display, making it an instant hit among designers. The unique feature of this laptop is –
- CPU – Apple M1 Pro 8th Core – M1
- RAM – The basic model has 2GB RAM. However, it can be expandable up to a mammoth 64GB
- Screen – 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR display with 1600 nits of peak brightness
- Storage – Up to 8TB
It also has an in-built HDMI port, SD card slot, three Thunderbolt 4 ports, and its trademark SSD. Although some may complain about the screen size being a tad small, we feel it is the perfect size for a beginner-level graphic designer. For best service, you need to read My Assignment Help Review
Dell XPS 17
The Dell XPS 17 was an instant hit among computer enthusiasts and graphic designers since its inception in2021. This laptop has gotten rave reviews from designers who are more comfortable working in a Windows ecosystem. This laptop is also a mighty powerful one with the following features –
- Graphics Card – Latest GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB
- CPU – Up to 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11980HK Processor
- RAM – Up to 64GB DDR4 at 3200 MHz
- Screen – 17″ FHD+ Display (1920 x 1200) with InfinityEdge Non-touch model with an anti-glare 500 nit display, while the touch variant comes with an InfinityEdge Touch anti-glare 500 nit display.
- Storage – Up to 4TB M.2 PCle NVMe
Its powerful engine makes smooth video editing and graphic designing even at 4k resolution if you upgrade your screen with a UHD display. This laptop packs all these features in a surprisingly thin 0.77-inch case making it highly portable with a gorgeous design. However, the lack of HDMI and SD ports can be a problem for some.
Gigabyte Aero 17
Gigabyte Aero 17 is undoubtedly one of the most powerful workstations at present. Its main USP is its powerful performance, multiple ports, and gorgeous Display. Additionally, Gigabyte Aero 17 offers similar features to other brands at a much lower price. So, beginner graphic designers looking for a good laptop within budget can consider this option. A list of its notable benefits are –
- CPU – tenth Generation Intel Core i7 – i9
- RAM – 16GB. Expandable up to 64 GB
- Screen – 17.3 inches UHD 4K Pantone-certified OLED screen with HDR400 and 100% Adobe RGB certification
Although customers have often complained about a weak battery and occasional overheating issues, this is undoubtedly one of the better options you can get at that price range.
MacBook Pro 13 inch
After the huge success of the Apple MacBook Pro 14 inches in 2021, Apple launched another laptop dedicated to beginner designers at a more affordable price. Apple MacBook Pro M2 was launched in 2022 and was touted as Apple’s smallest MacBook ever. However, it didn’t compromise the power of its GPU and CPU, thus ensuring the same level of graphic designing and video editing. The Highlight of this computer are –
- Graphics – Integrated 10 Core GPU
- CPU – Apple M two with Eight Core CPU
- Ram – 8GB, expandable up to 24GB
- Screen – 13.3-inch retina display with P3 and True Tone technology. (2560 x 1600 display)
- Storage – 256GB which is expandable up to 2TB SSD
With a dimension of just 30.41 x 21.24 x 1.56 (HxWxD), it is one of the sleekest and lightest laptops available for graphic design. However, the most common complaint about this new offering from Apple is that it has not worked on its structure at all. Also, it has only two Thunderbolt ports which seems less under pressure.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6
Although many designers have criticized this laptop for its hefty price tag, it certainly packs a punch. It offers the best screen among all Lenovo laptops with a wider 16:10 aspect ratio. Its specifications are –
- Graphics – Intel Xe Plus
- CPU – 11th Generation Intel Core i5-i7
- RAM – 8GB-16GB
- Screen – 14 inch, 1920 x1200, IPS touchscreen
- Storage – 256GB – 512GB
Although a lackluster design and absence of an SD card slot have drawn flak from various places, it is still a stellar laptop for graphic designing.
A graphic designer only needs two things to create fantastic creations – their creativity and a powerful machine. While they can work on their creativity, they need infrastructural support to bring those ideas to fruition.